- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup each sliced onions and red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup drained canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup drained canned corn
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1-1/2 cups 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Shredded lettuce (optional)
- Chopped fresh tomatoes (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook on medium-high heat 5 min., stirring frequently.
ADD onions and peppers; cook 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in salsa, corn, and beans; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture onto 1/2 of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese. Fold tortillas in half. Spray second large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Add quesadillas, in batches; cook 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Fold each quesadilla in half or cut into wedges to serve.
Serve with sour cream and salsa. You can also serve topped with shredded romaine lettuce, chopped fresh tomatoes and chopped cilantro.