Nick and Molly Slavik
This was the first dish that Nick learned to cook..It’s that easy.
- 2 Cans of Diced Seasoned Tomatoes
- 1 Can Mild Rotel Tomatoes (optional)
- 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 Can of Chili Seasoned Beans
- 1 Can of Black Beans, drained
- 1 Can of Great White Northern Beans (optional), drained
- 1 pound of Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning (season to taste 1/2 to 1 packet)
- Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing/Seasoning Mix (optional)
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Cook the ground beef and drain. Put ground beef back into skillet and cook for a couple of minutes with taco seasoning (to preferred taste) and a tablespoon of water.
In a large pan add the seasoned ground beef, tomatoes, corn, and beans. Bring almost to a boil then reduce heat and cook for 30 minutes or until hot. For a creamier version add packet of ranch style dressing mix.
Serve with cheese added to each bowl and Saltine Crackers. Tastes even better the next day as leftovers.