(from the Five a Day Kids Cookbook)
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3/4 cp chopped white onion
- 3/4 cp shredded carrots
- 3/4 cp chopped red or green pepper
- 2 cp chopped zucchini
- 1-1/2 cp shredded spinach
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 6tbs low fat cream cheese
- 6 whole wheat tortillas
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion, carrots and peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in zucchini and cook 3 more minutes. Add spinach and season with pepper. Remove from heat.
3. Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese on each tortilla. Add veggies, roll tight, and cut each wrap in half.
Serves 6. 200 calories per wrap. 6 grams total fat, 1 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 395 mg potassium, 30 gm total carbs