- 2 lbs. ground beef (browned and drained)
- 2 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. Rotell tomatoes (I use original
- 2 14 oz. cans tomato sauce
- 3 cans whole corn and juice
- 2 cans red kidney beans and juice
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 pkg. taco mix (Ortega or other)
Put all above in very large soup pot and cook 1 hour or as long as you want.
Serves 10-12 people but wonderful left-over. Great for family dinners. Add more cans to expand.
Must be served with corn chips, guacamole, sour cream and grated cheddar cheese for toppings.
* For a luncheon I serve it with bread sticks and grapes with a dessert and they love it.
* For Christmas I gave my kids a soup basket with all the ingredients one year.